Welcome to the Texas Christian University Panhellenic Recruitment registration site!
Attention: Women registering for TCU Panhellenic Recruitment must complete their registration in one sitting. Please be prepared to upload a final transcript reflecting your cumulative GPA, a current photo and enter information regarding involvement and activities. All submissions are final and no edits can be made to Potential New Member (PNM) registration forms. Please read and agree to the following terms prior to registration:
- From May 15th-June 15th, the registration fee for Panhellenic Recruitment is $115. This includes a 5% processing fee.
- From June 16th to July 15th, the fee will be $130. This includes a 5% processing fee.
- From July 16th and beyond, the registration fee will be $150. This includes a 5% processing fee.
- Per University requirements, to be eligible for Panhellenic recruitment, you must meet the following membership criteria: be enrolled at TCU for a minimum of twelve (12) semester credit hours and have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- You MUST upload a current picture and a copy of your high school final transcript. Transfer and/or upper division students must also submit a copy of their college transcript(s).
- Students on academic probation or disciplinary probation are not eligible to participate in Panhellenic Recruitment.
- We do NOT offer refunds on the registration fee if you decide not to participate in recruitment, decide to no longer attend TCU, are ineligible due to GPA or enrollment requirements, withdraw or are released from the process, or for any other reason.
- Any potential new member (PNM) found violating University alcohol/drug policy, TCU Student Code of Conduct, or state/federal law prior to and/or during recruitment will be removed from recruitment.
- PNMs (Potential New Members) are required to attend the Panhellenic recruitment orientation meeting during the evening of Saturday, August 12th.
- During recruitment, PNMs must attend all of the events to which they are invited or they may choose to withdraw from the process altogether.
- By completing this form, Potential New Members (PNMs) authorize Texas Christian University, the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life, and the TCU Panhellenic Council and its chapters to verify academic eligibility and access all information provided in this application.