Welcome to the Texas Christian University Panhellenic Recruitment registration site!
Attention: Women registering for TCU Panhellenic Recruitment must complete their registration in one sitting. Please be prepared to upload a final transcript reflecting your cumulative GPA, a current photo, a comprehensive resume, and enter information regarding involvement and activities. This information is especially critical this year since it is likely to replace typical Round 1/Open House conversations. All submissions are final and no edits can be made to Potential New Member (PNM) registration forms. Please read and agree to all of the following terms prior to registration:
- The registration fee for Panhellenic Recruitment 2020 is $115. This includes a 5% processing fee.
- Per University and Panhellenic requirements, to be eligible for Panhellenic recruitment, you must meet the following membership criteria: be enrolled at TCU for a minimum of twelve (12) semester credit hours and have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Academic performance is a top priority of our Panhellenic sororities as evidenced by their cumulative community GPA of a 3.482 last fall. Potential New Members (PNMs) with a cumulative GPA falling below a 3.0 may have a less than desirable recruitment experience, especially in a year where the global pandemic will limit our ability to host lengthy in-person conversations. PNMs in this situation should carefully consider their academic record before signing up.
- You MUST upload a current picture, a comprehensive resume, and a copy of your final high school transcript. Transfer and/or upper division students must also include their college transcript(s). All transcripts must be converted into one cohesive PDF document.
- Students on academic probation or disciplinary probation are not eligible to participate in Panhellenic Recruitment.
- We do NOT offer refunds on the registration fee if you decide not to participate in recruitment, decide to no longer attend TCU, are ineligible due to GPA or enrollment requirements, withdraw or are released from the process, or for any other reason.
- Any Potential New Member (PNM) found violating University alcohol/drug policy, the TCU Student Code of Conduct, or state/federal law prior to or during recruitment will be removed from recruitment.
- PNMs are required to attend the Panhellenic recruitment orientation immediately preceding recruitment.
- During recruitment, PNMs must view all required videos and attend all of the events to which they are invited or they may choose to withdraw from the process altogether.
- By completing this form, you authorize Texas Christian University, the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life, and the TCU Panhellenic Council and its chapters to verify academic eligibility and access all information provided in this application.